- Store session data in the browser with local storage objects
- Save trips to the server: store larger amounts of data with IndexedDB
- Give browsers limited access to a user’s system to read and upload files
- Take your app offline—and speed up page loading when it’s online
- Use Web Workers to create multithreaded applications
- Transfer data between browser and server more efficiently with Web Sockets
- HTML5 tags for forms, multimedia, graphics, and geolocation
Legendary O’Reilly quality, 300 pages.