Teaching Digital Natives – Partnering for Real Learning, Marc Prensky, – 2010
This book for teachers about using new technology is inspiring.
- Partnering: a pedagogy for the new educational landscape
- Moving to the partnering pedagogy
- Think people and passions rather than classes and content
- Always be real (not just relevant)
- Planning: content to questions, questions to skills
- Using technology in partnering
- Understanding the nouns, or tools
- Let your students create
- Continuous improvement through practice and sharing
- Assessment in the partnering pedagogy.